Friday, October 28, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Naples Fun

Having a little fun at the "Occupy Wall Street" rally in Naples, Florida on October 15th.

As a graphic designer, I am not proud of the aesthetics of these signs, however I'm proud of the fact I whipped them up hastily during the 1st half of the Ohio St game at a nearby restaurant.

Many who have seen the pictures asked me if anyone objected or said anything. The answer is no. I kept a straight face and didn't talk to anybody. I am under the impression that folks either didn't read the signs, figured I was on their side but I was more whacked than they were, or they agreed with me.

Anyhow, below are a few photos of my day at the rally.












1 comment:

  1. There's certainly a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you have made.

    my web blog :: acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete