Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Please Stand By

A great way to save 50% - 80% off regular advertising rates is by running a "Stand-By Ad".

A stand-by ad is a print advertisement that a newspaper or magazine uses when, hours before press run, "holes" in the publication appear that requires ads for filler. If you submit a stand-by ad and it is ready to print, the ad can run at a huge discount.


The downside, of course, is that there is no guarantee your ad will appear on any given day.

It is important that your stand-by ad catches the eye of the reader. This can be achieved by utilizing the services of a graphic designer who uses basic design principles effectively. Please see a selection of ads I've designed on my website. Please contact me, and I will design and assemble your stand-by ad. In addition, I will also negotiate fees with your local publication.

Please Stand By.

Dave Horton
Dave Horton Advertising

See http://davehortonads.com/ or visit me on Facebook

Email me at davehortonads@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment